April 29, 2024, 08:55:10 am

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

=-O (sound the alarms and let the fun begin!)

Started by Sandguy, January 09, 2006, 12:32:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

heysarahsarah

Well, a couple slightly off topic posts are ok.  Going off one 20 post long unrelated tangents is not so much.

That said, man, I am excited about this Ozma show.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

k24

Quote from: I like ozma on January 29, 2006, 01:17:49 pm
i had a dream and stephanie was in it last night. strange....

I think it's David...as in David Fisher.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: ruddiger_718 on January 29, 2006, 08:09:44 am
Hey, I am going to this show, but I have never been to the Key Club, and was wondering what the size of the venue is like? Is it compared to any of the other venues I have been to, which include, The Glass House, The Vault, The El Rey, The Troubador, The Wiltern, and the Chain Reaction. ANything Like any of those? Thanks.
Key Club is nice. Free. Well, at least on Tuesdays or whatever day it is..Ruby Tuesdays I think it's called.
Anyways..It's about as big as the Glass house, with like couches on the side and a balcony, and a bar at the entrance, and downstairs bathrooms with black lights...Purple pee(orso I've heard :P)  Don't sit on the couches on the left, all you hear is bass. Terrible.  Anyways..pretty similar to Pomona though
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

I like ozma

sorry if this is a stupid comment, but...

the concert is at the knitting factory so why are you talking about the key club

ruddiger_718

Holy crap ypur right, I am a artard,  can you describe that, thanks for answering my previous question anyway.

ruddiger_718

I like ozma

i thought i was dumb and i started thinking that it was at the key club, so i am the true retard here.

Fantastic Max

Yeah, I thought he was just wondering in general what it was like.

But haha..nice mix-up.
-Donkey Lips

I like ozma

the knitting factory seems very clean, but the only place ive been to other than that is the troubadour, and i liked the knitting factory better.

patty

although i wont be there,
someone should put the show dates on the calendar.
at the least, the reunion show.

just an idea.

Fantastic Max

-Donkey Lips