May 16, 2024, 02:55:31 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

new pictures

Started by I like ozma, February 14, 2006, 07:36:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

I like ozma

ozma has new pictures on their myspace

Sandguy

dan looks like he needs some 3-d glasses and a pack of cigarettes in his sleeve.

phatpubah

lol
its funny because its true...
CPL593H

Kyosho

I don't know when this picture was taken (her hair is different), but if this isn't the best picture of Star ever, I don't know what is.

I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Bob511

Quote from: Kyosho on February 16, 2006, 10:37:18 amif this isn't the best picture of Star ever, I don't know what is.

I like ozma

its not the way you smiled that touched my heart, its not the way you kiss that tears me apart

Kyosho

February 16, 2006, 10:35:40 pm #7 Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 10:56:36 pm by Kyosho
Quote from: srm029 on February 16, 2006, 02:57:29 pm
Quote from: Bob511 on February 16, 2006, 11:06:46 am
Quote from: Kyosho on February 16, 2006, 10:37:18 amif this isn't the best picture of Star ever, I don't know what is.

yeah, this is.

I whole-heartedly disagree.  But to each his own.

Edit: I should've been more specific. What I meant to say is that this is the most beautiful picture of Star I've ever seen. Put it that way, then.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Bob511

Obviously this perfectly reasonable aesthetic disagreement will not stand!

phatpubah

Quote from: Bob511 on February 17, 2006, 01:06:33 am
did sarah use or special camera for development method to make that picture look that way? (color wise)
CPL593H

heysarahsarah

Quote from: phatpubah on February 19, 2006, 10:35:04 pm
Quote from: Bob511 on February 17, 2006, 01:06:33 am
did sarah use or special camera for development method to make that picture look that way? (color wise)

I used a konica slr film camera, shooting kodak professional 200 speed film on the lowest non-manual setting (1 second exposure).  I had to stand very still to avoid blur, and I aimed the frame to allow the stage lights to saturate.  The low speed film combined with the exposure allowed for the colors to look what I like to call "nestolgic".  I wanted the feel of the roll to have a very 70's feel. 

I like this shot a lot.  It's actually one of the prints we have above our bed :)
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

Kyosho

Quote from: heysarahsarah on February 19, 2006, 11:45:27 pmI like this shot a lot.  It's actually one of the prints we have above our bed :)

Yeah... that's not creepy whatsoever.  :D

oatmeal

Quote from: srm029 on February 16, 2006, 02:57:29 pm
Quote from: Bob511 on February 16, 2006, 11:06:46 am

yeah, this is.

Wow, im glad I seen that post. Star if now offically my obsession. Bye bye Madonna posters.

I like ozma

gloom-glaam

Quote from: Kyosho on February 16, 2006, 10:37:18 am
if this isn't the best picture of Star ever, I don't know what is.
*cough*

*cough*

The Other Mike

Quote from: CantelopeSkiz on July 31, 2006, 11:34:57 am
Quote from: Kyosho on February 16, 2006, 10:37:18 am
if this isn't the best picture of Star ever, I don't know what is.
*cough*

*cough*

your point?
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

gloom-glaam

That that is the best picture of Star ever!

The Other Mike

I think a headset microphone is the least attractive accesory I can imagine.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Fantastic Max

Quote from: The Other Mike on July 31, 2006, 06:32:46 pm
Agreed.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

gloom-glaam

Well it wasn't my choice to have have it there. Best picture of Star nonetheless

FireAarro

Quote from: The Other Mike on July 31, 2006, 06:32:46 pm

then again; more vocoder
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

gloom-glaam

Waitaminute.... Headset Microphones are obviously for people who sing. If she Star Wick is wearing a headset microphone it must therefore mean that Star Wick is going to be singing on their next album. CEEEELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!!! :D :laugh: :happydance: :banana: :wave: ;D

funwithsponges

She sings live on "Wake Up" (at least when Rachel Haden isn't touring with Ozma), and on another song, too, I can't think of it right now.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: funwithsponges on August 02, 2006, 10:15:05 am
She sings live on "Wake Up" (at least when Rachel Haden isn't touring with Ozma), and on another song, too, I can't think of it right now.
She sings on Utsukushii sometimes too.
-Donkey Lips

Fantastic Max

Quote from: CantelopeSkiz on August 02, 2006, 07:32:16 am
Waitaminute.... Headset Microphones are obviously for people who sing. If she Star Wick is wearing a headset microphone it must therefore mean that Star Wick is going to be singing on their next album. CEEEELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!!! :D :laugh: :happydance: :banana: :wave: ;D

Just means that she's sung live before..  :-\
-Donkey Lips

gloom-glaam

Don't be crushing my dreams.

I like ozma

why doesnt she usually sing again?

gloom-glaam

Fantastic Max

Quote from: CantelopeSkiz on August 02, 2006, 03:40:37 pm
shyness and timidity
Possibly..but really, there's not too many parts where she could come in, maybe a few harmonies here and there, but in all honesty, she doesn't add much to the dynamics of the music.

She does a pretty damn good "Superstar" though, haha.
-Donkey Lips

gloom-glaam

Yes, Superstar is quite awesome avec Star