News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Dear Ozma

Started by Indoor Fireworks, October 21, 2006, 02:11:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

patty

so is this guy still a fan?

FireAarro

Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

I like ozma

we should all make a vote to kick him off ozmafans.

kitten

Um, if that's how this place worked you would have been voted off long ago.

I probably would have too.

gloom-glaam

Oh, and don't forget me!

heysarahsarah

Quote from: I like ozma. on November 10, 2006, 01:22:38 pm
we should all make a vote to kick him off ozmafans.

Less of this, pls.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

I like ozma

without jokes how would people laugh?

The Other Mike

Quote from: I like ozma. on November 10, 2006, 06:47:05 pm
without jokes how would people laugh?

I don't think anyone laughs at your 'jokes'.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

I like ozma

The Other Mike

Quote from: I like ozma. on November 10, 2006, 06:49:53 pm
your mom does

nah, my mom has a much better sense of humor than that.

jvstin

"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

WhoYouCallinWeez

Quotewithout jokes how would people laugh?

I don't think anyone laughs at your 'jokes'.

wait, this guy has made a joke before? wow, kinda glad i didn't notice

the other jason

November 11, 2006, 04:11:06 pm #42 Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 04:15:04 pm by the other jason
too bad other mike was dumb and deleted i like ozma, he had the best reply to that, but other mike got scared and deleted his name. i know this because i was watching the entire thing.

The Other Mike

Quote from: the other jason on November 11, 2006, 04:11:06 pm
too bad other mike was dumb and deleted i like ozma, he had the best reply to that, but other mike got scared and deleted his name. i know this because i was watching the entire thing.

You spammed the board.  I warned you and deleted the threads.  You continued spamming and I banned you for a day.  Stop being retarded.

jvstin

Quote from: The Other Mike on November 11, 2006, 05:46:16 pm

You spammed the board.Ã,  I warned you and deleted the threads.Ã,  You continued spamming and I banned you for a day.Ã,  Stop being retarded.
no, man. we just don't understand his humor.

the other jason

You spammed the board.Ã,  I warned you and deleted the threads.Ã,  You continued spamming and I banned you for a day.Ã,  Stop being retarded.
I only spammed because the other mike deleted my post in off topic. People are allowed to post just about anything in off topic. However, beacause the other mike decided to be a jerk, I posted the link in four ozma related subjects to get back at him.

jvstin

Quote from: the other jason on November 12, 2006, 11:44:18 am

I only spammed because the other mike deleted my post in off topic. People are allowed to post just about anything in off topic. However, beacause the other mike decided to be a jerk, I posted the link in four ozma related subjects to get back at him.
good one.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: Marm on November 10, 2006, 01:28:38 pm

I think everyone here is hated by at least one other. Unless you're a girl(you're probably not hated)
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

kitten

Quote from: Fantastic Max on November 12, 2006, 01:15:11 pm

I think everyone here is hated by at least one other. Unless you're a girl(you're probably not hated)

false

I like ozma

Quote from: Marm on November 10, 2006, 01:28:38 pm

true

FireAarro

Quote from: Marm on November 12, 2006, 03:56:36 pm

false

true
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

downtownw.brown

my friends, i think, and correct me if i am wrong, that most of you here are intelligent. i think this because, you are ozma fans, duh. but i think it's safe to say, that while your humor may be witty, smart and dry in person, it might not come accross like that when you type it into a little box. it might come off as lame. the end.
is there a term besides "mexican" that you prefer, something less offensive?

noonchild

Quote from: downtownw.brown on November 13, 2006, 08:10:52 am
my friends, i think, and correct me if i am wrong, that most of you here are intelligent. i think this because, you are ozma fans, duh. but i think it's safe to say, that while your humor may be witty, smart and dry in person, it might not come accross like that when you type it into a little box. it might come off as lame. the end.

false
The light cast dark shadows all around me

I like ozma

Quote from: noonchild on November 13, 2006, 01:57:31 pm

false
the false is false

downtownw.brown

Quote from: noonchild on November 13, 2006, 01:57:31 pm

false

ok cool with the opinion and all. but um, do you think its false that people's humor doesn't translate well, or that most people here are intelligent? just checkin.

The Other Mike

well, my friend, I, think, you need, to use, more co,mm,as.

I like ozma

wow, i didnt realize how many commas there were in that post until you uneededly pointed it out mike, thank you for the enlightenment

downtownw.brown

ok thanks, maybe being grammatically correct doesn't fly with you.

I like ozma

dont worry, you get used to people hating you for no reason after a while, or at least i did.

downtownw.brown

well you're still here and you still like ozma. so i won't be slitting my wrists over it.

look ma no commas!