April 29, 2024, 09:07:28 am

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

Dear Ozma

Started by Indoor Fireworks, October 21, 2006, 02:11:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Other Mike

Quote from: downtownw.brown on November 13, 2006, 03:15:43 pm
ok thanks, maybe being grammatically correct doesn't fly with you.

I'm not gonna get in a fight over this or anything because I'm not a grammar nazi, but I found the excessive comma usage funny.  If you think those are all grammatically correct then more power to you, but even some of the ones that are technically correct could be eliminated by wording your sentence in a less awkward way.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

downtownw.brown

whoa there brospeh! that's just how i type. maybe i like awkward sentences, don't read em i guess if ya don't like em. say i don't like the way you slice your bread, i'm not gonna call you out on that. it's cool.
is there a term besides "mexican" that you prefer, something less offensive?

downtownw.brown

i am, after all, a newbie.

noonchild

Quote from: downtownw.brown on November 13, 2006, 02:45:09 pm
Quote from: noonchild on November 13, 2006, 01:57:31 pm
Quote from: downtownw.brown on November 13, 2006, 08:10:52 am
my friends, i think, and correct me if i am wrong, that most of you here are intelligent. i think this because, you are ozma fans, duh. but i think it's safe to say, that while your humor may be witty, smart and dry in person, it might not come accross like that when you type it into a little box. it might come off as lame. the end.

false

ok cool with the opinion and all. but um, do you think its false that people's humor doesn't translate well, or that most people here are intelligent? just checkin.

neither really, just felt like keeping the string of lame "true" "false" jokes going. 

The light cast dark shadows all around me

The Other Mike

Quote from: noonchild on November 13, 2006, 03:44:18 pm
my friends, i think, and correct me if i am wrong, that most of you here are intelligent. i think this because, you are ozma fans, duh. but i think it's safe to say, that while your humor may be witty, smart and dry in person, it might not come accross like that when you type it into a little box. it might come off as lame. the end.

false

ok cool with the opinion and all. but um, do you think its false that people's humor doesn't translate well, or that most people here are intelligent? just checkin.

neither really, just felt like keeping the string of lame "true" "false" jokes going. 

false
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

downtownw.brown

false

neither really, just felt like keeping the string of lame "true" "false" jokes going.Ã, 

high five!

jvstin

Quote from: downtownw.brown on November 13, 2006, 03:50:33 pm

false

neither really, just felt like keeping the string of lame "true" "false" jokes going.Ã, 

high five!
ummm...  false.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

downtownw.brown

im not even going to ask. in any case, high fiving there wasn't necessarily applicable. but i like the way borat says it, so nyah.

patty

i dont think im going to read this thread anymore.
it's turned bleh.

I like ozma

Quote from: ^_^ on November 13, 2006, 03:55:05 pm
Quote from: downtownw.brown on November 13, 2006, 03:50:33 pm

false

high five!
ummm...  false.

bad usage of the word "false"

rockyoursocksoff

i didn't really appreciate the inner beauty and exquisite syntax of downtown's sentence structure until i started using mind altering drugs...

downtownw.brown

Quote from: rockyoursocksoff on November 14, 2006, 07:35:05 am
i didn't really appreciate the inner beauty and exquisite syntax of downtown's sentence structure until i started using mind altering drugs...

those also help when attempting to understand the words in "accelerated sunrise". particularly, acid.

rockyoursocksoff

Quote from: downtownw.brown on November 14, 2006, 08:03:54 am
Quote from: rockyoursocksoff on November 14, 2006, 07:35:05 am

those also help when attempting to understand the words in "accelerated sunrise". particularly, acid.

i prefer pcp...

I like ozma

WhoYouCallinWeez

gloom-glaam

I like ozma

yes, even pharmacutical drugs

WhoYouCallinWeez

i can give up my oxycontin/hydrocodone/xanax "problem" WHENEVER I WANT I HATE YOU ALL.

jk i dont do drugs or drink woohoo