April 29, 2024, 09:10:33 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Who here knows ozma the most?

Started by I like ozma, November 20, 2006, 10:50:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

the other jason

Thanks Ronnie.

Jason you have won the grand prize, thats right a whole karma point! thanks for playing "who here knows ozma the best"

kitten

Quote from: noonchild on November 25, 2006, 05:28:46 pm
Yes, we need to hurry and end this so I can start my "Which ozma member has the largest  PENIS  ?" thread.

Like there needs to be a thread.  We all know it's Kenn.

jvstin

Quote from: Marm on November 25, 2006, 09:22:53 pm
Quote from: noonchild on November 25, 2006, 05:28:46 pm
Yes, we need to hurry and end this so I can start my "Which ozma member has the largest  PENIS  ?" thread.

Like there needs to be a thread.  We all know it's Kenn.
wait, what? how?

i personally thought it was Star.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

Not Jason

Quote from: I really like ozma on November 25, 2006, 08:59:51 pm
Thanks Ronnie.

Jason you have won the grand prize, thats right a whole karma point! thanks for playing "who here knows ozma the best"

You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

WhoYouCallinWeez

I like ozma

CT-700

WhoYouCallinWeez

Elliott

Quote from: CT-700 on November 26, 2006, 04:57:15 pm
Quote from: I like ozma. on November 26, 2006, 03:51:11 pm
ok, give him +22 more.

Burn.
He already gave him one. 1+23=24
Quote from: Not Jason on November 25, 2006, 11:20:08 pm
Quote from: I really like ozma on November 25, 2006, 08:59:51 pm
Thanks Ronnie.

Jason=angsty

WhoYouCallinWeez

Quoteit wasnt a burn, i like weez

omgerz!!! i like weez TOO!!! have u heard songz from the black HOLE?!

Elliott

November 26, 2006, 09:17:30 pm #71 Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 09:21:06 pm by Oatmeal
Quote from: WhoYouCallinWeez on November 26, 2006, 09:11:32 pm
Quoteit wasnt a burn, i like weez

omgerz!!! i like weez TOO!!! have u heard songz from the black HOLE?!
Every single one, I even have the case for it. I LOVE "Good News!" and "Maria's Song"the best, "Good News" had the emotions of Pinkerton but with a lovely uplifting Blue Album like guitar solo and ending. It has both the harmonica and banjo in it, with a little bit on bongos and a simple keyboard line at the end, but It still remains very simple and pure sounding. RWA forever!

WhoYouCallinWeez

wtf? u have good news and marias theme?? ummmmmm.........how????? Blast Off/You wont get with me tonite / come to my pod/longtime sunshine/this is not for me were the only songs i thought were out??? besides the Tired of sex demo for it and the acoustic Superfreind clip we got of the DVD. or are u pullin my leg?

I like ozma

November 26, 2006, 09:40:59 pm #73 Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 09:51:23 pm by I like ozma.
weezernation.com

i didnt say i liked weezer, they suck. i dont like how they try so hard to sound like ozma but cannot succeed

WhoYouCallinWeez

lol. right. weezernation doesnt have any SFtBH i dont already have.

Elliott

It was a joke, I hope I didnt get your hopes up, sorry.

I like ozma

i believe we three are the only ones who like to talk about ozma these days.

WhoYouCallinWeez

November 27, 2006, 04:43:08 pm #77 Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 04:44:14 pm by WhoYouCallinWeez
QuoteIt was a joke, I hope I didnt get your hopes up, sorry.

damn you. ha. no i knew they werent out i wouldve seen them at the Weez sites i go to.

Quotei believe we three are the only ones who like to talk about ozma these days.

i think so too. on the plus side im a contraband fan now. ive been listenin to it, i just dont like some of the sampling, but its a fun good album. i like the second half of it more, but i love "In Time"

woohoo 100 posts. the most ive ever had on a message board was at WIDF 550ish, before it was shut down

I like ozma

now you get to karma people. go ahead and negative me if you want, the more the merrier

Elliott

Quote from: WhoYouCallinWeez on November 27, 2006, 04:43:08 pm
QuoteIt was a joke, I hope I didnt get your hopes up, sorry.

damn you. ha. no i knew they werent out i wouldve seen them at the Weez sites i go to.

Quotei believe we three are the only ones who like to talk about ozma these days.

i think so too. on the plus side im a contraband fan now. ive been listenin to it, i just dont like some of the sampling, but its a fun good album. i like the second half of it more, but i love "In Time"

woohoo 100 posts. the most ive ever had on a message board was at WIDF 550ish, before it was shut down
Yeah the second half is what I mostly listen to, its the best in my opinion as well. I love it.

CT-700

Quote from: I like ozma. on November 27, 2006, 04:56:14 pm
now you get to karma people. go ahead and negative me if you want, the more the merrier

For some reason I thought karma points were at 150, sweet I am closer than I thought. Not that karma even matters...

WhoYouCallinWeez

i have distributed karma to ppl already. Marm told me it was 500 to karma. hmmmm...

kitten

whoops, just to being officially obsessed.  sorry.

I like ozma

no i think its 1000 to be officially obsessed, as you can see i am still a senior member at 7something

noonchild

The light cast dark shadows all around me

gloom-glaam

Quote from: Casey "John Mark" Carr on November 24, 2006, 08:10:19 am
Quote from: CantelopeSkiz on November 22, 2006, 02:17:46 pm
I wouldn't say he knows more than Daniel for the shear fact that he's been in Ozma longer, you might as well say Casey is the smartest because he is the oldest, but look at how many kids he has. Just seems like a foolish way of thinking.

I was scrolling through this thread skimming over the posts and seen my name.  I was like "What the...?"  Then I laughed.  So, it got me thinking.  Let's see, I could be considered the "wisest" here cause I'm eldest. (I think Dylan is actually a bit older than I)  But I have a third kid on the way, which makes me a little foolish.  THEN I thought aren't Mormons known for having LOTS of kids?  Hmmmm......   ;)
Wisety isn't directly proportional to age, and I have no idea how old Dylan is, but it seems like you're oldest person on the boards, my bad. And yes, mormons have lots of babies, quite often as well.