News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Introducing myself...

Started by L, January 16, 2007, 10:11:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CT-700

Wow this thread sure has changed its focus since it started  ;D

brad

i pray for the day when the holy one not jason will impart his knowledge with all of us and show us the way.

Rome

January 25, 2007, 11:20:27 am #62 Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 11:24:10 am by Rome
Quote from: brad on January 23, 2007, 06:53:23 am
i pray for the day when the holy one not jason will impart his knowledge with all of us and show us the way.

no shit man. It's astounding how many blowjobs jason gets in the G.O.D.
[size=0pt]edit** in compliance with new rules, I meant to say that in the context of Jason's percieved connection with ozma being anything more than some sick, twisted obsession turned grey with time. Ozma has a weird fan.[/size]

brad

Quote from: Rome on January 25, 2007, 11:20:27 am
Quote from: brad on January 23, 2007, 06:53:23 am

no shit man. It's astounding how many blowjobs jason gets in the G.O.D.
[size=0pt]edit** in compliance with new rules, I meant to say that in the context of Jason's percieved connection with ozma being anything more than some sick, twisted obsession turned grey with time. Ozma has a weird fan.[/size]

its astounding how many blowjobs jason gives himself in the G.O.D.

Rome

And how many blowjobs jason and (to)mike give eachother.

Not Jason

listen, I wasn't trying to sound like a douchebag, it's just true that I have a lot of information on my hands about this band.  That's not even necessarily a point of pride for me.  Yeah, I'm sorry if I sounded like I was stroking my own ego.  I didn't mean to.

And mike is honestly one of the coolest people I know.  If you want to give me shit for respecting and agreeing with somebody, go for it.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

The Other Mike

blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Tri$tan

hey guys. question. if we WEREN'T fans of Ozma, why would we be on a forum called Ozma Fans Forum?

I'm not trying to pull seniority bullshit on you either, but considering this forum is what 6 years old (I've been here what, 4 years now?) lots of topics regarding Ozma have been discussed to death, which is why Off Topic exists. We're a community of people and we like to talk about things. True a lot of us have moved on from Ozma being our favorite band, but the community that sprung up has been pretty awesome. I'm not saying you can't be in the family too, but you need to realize that a)This is the internet, so chill out and b)Just because we haven't talked about Ozma at length with you doesn't mean we don't know anything about them. Its a case of Schrodinger's Cat. Unless you open the box you have no idea if the cat is dead or not.

ps- Jason and Mike are awesome people (I've met them both for brief periods of time), so stop calling them stupid, because they're not. I'd like to see you be inspired make music in the hinterlands of Maine.

pps-  I'd pay money for a video of the alleged blow jobs. CASH.
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

Rome

Who said Jason and Mike were stupid?

WhoYouCallinWeez

QuoteI'd like to see you be inspired make music in the hinterlands of Maine.

awesome, what part of Maine? i have family an hour north of Portland, Maine.

Kyosho

Quote from: L on January 17, 2007, 04:13:36 pm
I'm from South Jersey, down in the Pine Barrens.  It's really pretty here- lots of trees, sand, and critters. Not usually what you think of when you think Jersey.

You ever donate blood with the Blood Center of New Jersey? If so you've probably gotten a phone call from them. And if so there's a slight chance it was me who called. So, you know, WE COULD BE OLD FRIENDS AND NOT KNOW IT! or something. HI.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

The Other Mike

Quote from: Rock Candy on January 31, 2007, 07:05:34 am
QuoteI'd like to see you be inspired make music in the hinterlands of Maine.

awesome, what part of Maine? i have family an hour north of Portland, Maine.

I live in topsham which is about 30 minutes north of portland and I work in augusta which is about another 30 minutes north.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

WhoYouCallinWeez

i dont suppose youve heard of the town of Hartland

unfilmstill

this all reminds me of the time nikkita went batshit on us.
i believe the term "circle jerk" was used.

but yea, ozma!
i'm excited to hear the new stuff.
and welcome to the forum!

L

Quote from: lm on February 01, 2007, 11:11:35 am

but yea, ozma!

Thanks!

Cheese

Quote from: lm on February 01, 2007, 11:11:35 am

but yea, ozma!

One of the best OFF or OOF moments ever.