May 16, 2024, 12:02:42 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Screenshot from Reunion Show

Started by Fantastic Max, June 04, 2007, 12:18:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic Max

I made this screenshot from the 2006 Reunion show to illustrate a couple things.

1. First, I noticed I'm in a helluva lotta the shots in these videos, and that's cool, it even shows me catching the Satisfaction bassist guy when he jumped into      the crowd, haha.
2. Guy in brown shirt next to me looks like a young Jeff Bridges
3. Jackass next to me, ruining the show for me and the people around me, rudely pushing people around and being a douche, shoving people around, blocking people.
4. Isn't the guy in the orange on the boards? I remember him sitting in front of me in line eating pizza with a girl, and I thought they were from here. I remember bringing this up before, but no one answered my call, ha.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Umm... I liked Annoying Jackass.  He was wearing a GUK t-shirt.

noonchild

Quote from: Fantastic Max on June 04, 2007, 12:18:34 am

3. Jackass next to me, ruining the show for me and the people around me, rudely pushing people around and being a douche, shoving people around, blocking people.

You aint kidding, his elbow is on your face!

I'm pretty sure my friend is in a lot of the vids, I'm not sure where I am, probably drinking jagermeister in the back.
The light cast dark shadows all around me

amish

You, and the "Isn't this guy" both look like they were badly cut out of an existing photo and dropped into that. You have white lines all around your head and on your left shoulder. "Isn't this guy" also seems to have a white shadow on his right shoulder, not to mention his hair looks jagged, like it was cut out. Weird.

Quote from: Joe on June 04, 2007, 04:15:15 am
You, and the "Isn't this guy" both look like they were badly cut out of an existing photo and dropped into that. You have white lines all around your head and on your left shoulder. "Isn't this guy" also seems to have a white shadow on his right shoulder, not to mention his hair looks jagged, like it was cut out. Weird.

Yeah, I thought he just dropped in another picture at first...  But I think he individually brightened them to stand out from everyone else.

They definitely exist and were at the show, as they're in the actual footage.

--LOL, remember that douche during the second night at TKF who crowd-surfed up to the stage, and stood in front of OZMA demanding that he wouldn't move until his shoe was returned to him?  WTF@that dude.

Indoor Fireworks

Quote from: Joe on June 04, 2007, 04:15:15 am

No, my hair is naturally jagged.
You have balls. I like balls.

Jeff42

I'm also in the video.  My face is circled in red here.  When I'm at concerts like this, I feel quite fortunate to be tall.  Another guy from the forums who I talked to is circled in blue.

Andy

that photo looks SO fake.

what's the deal with the asian guy in the center bottom that has half an arm that grows out of the squared off head of another?

and the clipping on your shoulder is all wierd...

???

Martha Gail

The arm coming from the guy's head is actually being rested on his shoulder by the guy behind him in red, I think. 

I thought the weird clippings were from where he lightened himself and the other guys in the picture.  Or darkened everyone else.
That's Cobra on Cobra action.

ozmadic

June 04, 2007, 10:03:24 pm #10 Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 10:07:53 pm by Samuel
Quote from: Andy on June 04, 2007, 08:18:02 pm
that photo looks SO fake.

what's the deal with the asian guy in the center bottom that has half an arm that grows out of the squared off head of another?

and the clipping on your shoulder is all wierd...

???

No no no no no--  LOOK:

The picture he posted is WIDE!!!  If you check out the video, it's a standard 4:3 aspect ratio (like on a regular TV).  --The screenshot he has is like SUPERWIDE--like fucking 2.35:1 -- my camera can't do that shit!!! (lolIwish)
He took screenshots of the video AS I panned the camera... Therefore, when he stuck them together, since people were moving (and I wasn't completely level with the camera) as I slowly moved across the stage, the screenshots would not match up perfectly as they would have had taken 2 shots from the exact same moment in time.  --Which he couldn't have done since there was only one camera on the stage at that point.

So that's why that extra weird shit is going on. 

EDIT:  Furthermore-- were there really so few girls at that show?  Or did the dudes force them all to the back?

Martha Gail

I know when Tetris started Lisa was nearly trampled so she high-tailed it up stairs.  I'm assuming that.s what the rest of the chicks did. 
That's Cobra on Cobra action.

Quote from: Martha Gail on June 05, 2007, 05:15:49 am
I know when Tetris started Lisa was nearly trampled so she high-tailed it up stairs.  I'm assuming that.s what the rest of the chicks did. 

Ahhh... okay.  Yeah, it was weird to see that still 'cause I remember a good amount of girls at the show.  I ended up with interviews split like 50/50, and I know I wasn't just searching out the girls --lol, 'cause I'm shy.  :-X  ;)  *giggle*

///

you can also hear me during the Battlescars intro saying "That's fucking beautiful"

Fantastic Max

In response to all your questions and assumptions, the pictures are completely real, the editing that i did, involved bringing the orange-shirted guy closer to me so as to be in the shot, so I spliced his half of the crowd with my half, and the reason why me and the guy next to me look cut out, is cause I quickly selected the people I wanted to stand out, and made everything else darker, so Samuel was right.

Check the video if you don't believe me, haha..I was at the front, the whole time, got there hella early to make sure of that.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips