News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

June 27 - Middle East

Started by amish, May 18, 2007, 10:44:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

amish

Quote from: Tristan on June 28, 2007, 08:10:17 pm
maybe there's a reason for that.

also. I plan to pretend they played Maybe in an Alternate Dimension for me. and Mandy. Because Jose asked her after the NYC show and we were both like OMG ALTERNATE DIMENSION NOW OMGOMGOMG. and I asked him again when I saw him at the merch table in Boston.
QFT - I Like Ozma, you should know by now.

Tristan: The song isn't on the setlist, so I'd honestly be willing to bet that they did play it due to your requests

jonastic

as for alternate dimension, I can say that it was me that brought that on when I got there... it was the one request i could come up with (other than iceland which i've been begging for for the past 6yrs)... I asked Jose about playing it, and he told me it sounded good, we just needed to ask the other guys in the band too... after that he told us to wait til a break between songs and get a group of us to yell for it and suggested we wait til after the 6th song, which is when it ended up getting played...

also, regarding iceland he did say that they have been playing it when Dan breaks a string...

definitely my favorite ozma show...

CT-700

Quote from: jonastic on June 29, 2007, 05:54:34 am
also, regarding iceland he did say that they have been playing it when Dan breaks a string...

Haha, I like how its their plan when he brakes a string, as opposed to if he brakes a string.

jonastic

Well when I heard they'd play it when Dan broke a string we asked for the odds on that happening and he said because of the strings he was using and his new sharp picks it was like a 60-80% chance of it happening...

Not Jason

I've seen Ozma 7 times, and he's broken a string at 3 of those shows.  He seems to break strings more often than the guitarists in the band.  I break a lot of strings too, but nowhere near as many.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

amish

Manual

Quote from: nick on June 27, 2007, 08:11:15 pm
holy crap, they fucking played iceland!

I couldn't believe it either. Absolute favorite song and I never imagined it'd be played, not even for a brief period.

ooohbecka

went to the show in DC, and another in Norfolk, day after another, we missed their first show, but we talked to them for a bit, theyre so great :]. 2nd night we saw the concert, the crowd had no energy but as always, they were fantatic live, and props for ryen and kenn for hacking with us <3
becka.

Quote from: ooohbecka on September 24, 2007, 04:36:12 pm
went to the show in DC, and another in Norfolk, day after another, we missed their first show, but we talked to them for a bit, theyre so great :]. 2nd night we saw the concert, the crowd had no energy but as always, they were fantatic live, and props for ryen and kenn for hacking with us <3
becka.

OMG... DID YOU WEAR MY SHIRT?

ooohbecka

Quote from: Samuel on September 24, 2007, 07:20:04 pm
becka.

hahaha yeah for a little...

Quote from: ooohbecka on September 25, 2007, 02:39:31 am
becka.

Yeah, I thought this was you.  (well, I knew it was you)  Good seeing/meeting you guys.  I found some of you on Facebook already, and I'll definitely let you know all know when there are new videos up.  It's nice to know other east coast Ozma fans.

ooohbecka

Quote from: Samuel on September 25, 2007, 08:04:12 am
Quote from: ooohbecka on September 25, 2007, 02:39:31 am
becka.

Yeah, I thought this was you.  (well, I knew it was you)  Good seeing/meeting you guys.  I found some of you on Facebook already, and I'll definitely let you know all know when there are new videos up.  It's nice to know other east coast Ozma fans.

right on. have you found mine yet?? lol i was actually lookin everyone up, only found ryan and the ozma group, it sucked cause everyone has private shit. and cool meeting/seeing you again too?

Quote from: Manual on August 01, 2007, 07:48:43 am
Quote from: nick on June 27, 2007, 08:11:15 pm
holy crap, they fucking played iceland!

I couldn't believe it either. Absolute favorite song and I never imagined it'd be played, not even for a brief period.

wait?  WTF?  They played Iceland?!?!?  How did I miss that?!?  oh well... at least it wasn't Immigration Song.

Tri$tan

take a second away from spamming the boards to you know READ SHIT. maybe that should've been in bold!
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

Quote from: Tristan on September 27, 2007, 10:12:14 am
take a second away from spamming the boards to you know READ SHIT. maybe that should've been in bold!

Yeah, maybe it should have.

I Like Ozma

Quote from: Joe on June 29, 2007, 03:28:50 am

also. I plan to pretend they played Maybe in an Alternate Dimension for me. and Mandy. Because Jose asked her after the NYC show and we were both like OMG ALTERNATE DIMENSION NOW OMGOMGOMG. and I asked him again when I saw him at the merch table in Boston.

Tristan: The song isn't on the setlist, so I'd honestly be willing to bet that they did play it due to your requests

what does qft mean?
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

Джесси

ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.

The Other Mike

Quote from: I Like Ozma on September 28, 2007, 05:26:01 pm
Quote from: Joe on June 29, 2007, 03:28:50 am

what does qft mean?

It stands for Learn How To Use Google.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

I Like Ozma

but i didnt say anything, he just said "QFT - I Like Ozma"

funwithsponges

No, he said "QFT - I like Ozma, you should know by now".  Meaning he said qft.  Then he had a dash to separate those two "sentences" (yeah they aren't full sentences).  Then he said I like Ozma (he is addressing you directly by name), you should know by now (that part seems straight forward).

But like Other Mike said.  Google and Urban Dictionary are your friend if you are planning on posting on/reading internet forums.

I Like Ozma

well thank you on the clarification on that, but i still dont know what he was talking about because i hadnt posted about anything.

Xan

First and only time I have seen ozma! Such an awesome memorable show for me,

Come back to Boston! I will guarantee you a good time *winks*