May 02, 2024, 07:56:02 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

depressed newbie...

Started by m0nk3y, June 06, 2005, 01:42:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

m0nk3y

Is there anywhere to get a good listing of ozma songs (discography), cds, or even mp3s? I had a friend send me 4 mp3s almost a year ago and really loved them, just recently decided to look for mroe, and found out Ozma broke up :(

and hell, why do the good, talented bands always break up? anyone else a Calm fan that cant stand Pheonix Rising?

Not Jason

basically, ozma has three major albums that you'll concievably be able to find at a store:

Rock and Roll Part Three (2000)
The Doubble Donkey Disc (2001)
Spending Time on the Borderline (2003)

you can get the basic tracklisting and reviews of those anywhere.  www.allmusic.com seems to be a pretty good resource for these sorts of things.  now that I have a lot of time and feel oddly productive, I may finaly finish my long promised Ozma discography, which would be a lot more involved.

feel free to check out the "bootleg of the month" thread every so often.  it's all live stuff, but it's cool none the less.  give you a good idea what their shows were like.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Swiz0r

go down to the record shop, visit your friends.

they're also available on amazon for (dammit!) less than I paid for them.

if you want some mp3s, send me an IM.  I have the Digivent thing, the Inaudible thing, and some of the Ocho thing.

Mog

The inaudible thing?

Why I oughta!

Fantastic Max

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Andy

Swiz0r

so if there's no posted discography, typing out "Songs of Inaudible Trucks and Cars" wouldn't mean anything more to him than 'inadible thing'.

I was just taking advantage of the situation to save myself some typing.

Also, i think we should fight.

heysarahsarah

Quote from: Swiz0r link=topic=985.msg35462#msg35462 date=1118603333
Also, i think we should fight.
quote]

I'll bring my boys, and there'll be a brawl.

Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

Not Jason

I finaly started a discography.  head over to the information subforum to check it out.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.